[outages] TWC: Internet being restored in SoCal after outage

Bino Gopal Bino.Gopal at citrix.com
Fri Dec 3 03:59:15 EST 2010

Yeah well, DNS went down ~6pm so I pointed to 4.2.2.4 (Verizon) and
that apparently worked for me until 10:44pm or so (based on the last
email in my Outlook on my laptop), but then I lost total connectivity
after that and still have nothing (just got home a few mins ago and
noticed it)...currently on hold with them for 15 mins so far... :p

Via iPhone 3GS