[outages] Level 3 Outage in Southeast?

Bradley D. Bopp bradley.bopp at nationalnet.com
Tue Dec 28 10:46:54 EST 2010

Yes our BGP started bouncing and I ended up shutting them down.  I have a
ticket in waiting on a response.

Out of 56 Marietta Atlanta.

Bradley D. Bopp
Director Of  Engineering
http://www.nationalnet.com
http://as22384.peeringdb.net

NationalNet is committed to the highest level of Customer Service available
in the Web Hosting business.  If you have any questions, comments or
concerns feel free to contact us at 678-247-7000 ext 1 (or toll-free,
888-4-NATNET).