[outages] facebook issues

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Sat Feb 20 15:44:34 EST 2010

On 2/20/2010 2:36 PM, Chris Burwell wrote:
> I always laugh when I see Facebook and Twitter outages appear on this
> list! The first thought that comes to my mind is usually "who cares".
>
> No offense intended to anyone. I do realize that there are some
> companies that have legitimate uses for these services, I just come
> from the opposite end of the spectrum where we block them.

Some people have "customers" (write if you need help with the concept)
who pay for the use of such things.

--
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to
take everything you have."

Remember:  The Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca

ICBM Targeting Information:  http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs