[outages] FW: Chemong Road - Outage Again

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Mon Jul 19 09:10:24 EDT 2010

FYI…

Paul

From: Chris Bridge [mailto:cbridge at kawarthacu.com]
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 9:10 AM
To: Eon Dalzell; Paul Stewart
Subject: RE: Chemong Road - Outage Again

Everything back up at Chemong

Chris Bridge

Data Support Technician

Kawartha Credit Union

(705) 743 9966 ext 299

From: Eon Dalzell
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 8:27 AM
To: Paul Stewart
Cc: Chris Bridge

Paul,

No, it's ok. I'll be checking my messages throughout my vacation.

I'll CC Chris as well as he's on the office.

Thanks

Eon

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 19, 2010, at 7:10 AM, "Paul Stewart" <pstewart at nexicomgroup.net> wrote:

	Hi Eon...

	Should I be emailing someone else with you on holidays?  Sorry to keep bugging you...

	Chemong Road dropped again this morning at 2AM – still down.

	This would be storm related/power related again I’m sure....

	Thanks,

	Paul

	Paul Stewart

	Senior Network Administrator

	Nexicom

	5 King St. E., Millbrook, ON, LOA 1GO

	Phone: 705-932-4127

	Web: http://www.nexicom.net

	Nexicom - Connected. Naturally.

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, proprietary, and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Instead, please notify the sender of their mistake, and delete this e-mail from your system immediately.

Kawartha Credit Union will never ask you for personal information, including passwords in an e-mail. If you ever receive an e-mail purporting to be from Kawartha Credit Union and asking for personal information, please report it immediately to 1-888-743-9966.