[outages] Google Apps Google Talk service

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Jul 28 23:45:46 EDT 2010

It wouldn't allow login on either Firefox or Chrome (never bothered
with IE) on either of my PCs and my Android phone was complaining the
login wasn't valid and that I should see if Chat was enabled on the
Google Apps account.

It is resolved on my two PCs but my phone has been "Signing in..." for
about 15 minutes since I killed the ps.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343