[outages] Problems Getting to Successwareasp.com

Alan Bryant alan at gtekcommunications.com
Tue Jun 1 13:44:50 EDT 2010

I have a couple customers trying to get to
http://login.successwareasp.com/. I can do a traceroute all the way to
the customers network then it drops off.

I can get to it via my phone (T-Mobile) and a co-workers phone (AT&T),
but not our network. It gets to the initial page that tries to
redirect you, but the redirect never happens. I've tried in multiple
browsers as well.

Ping times earlier today were steady around 100ms, but now have
leveled off at around 60ms.

Just wanted to see if anyone else is having issues with this
particular site or network?

--
Alan Bryant | Systems Administrator
Gtek Computers & Wireless, LLC.