[outages] Wordpress

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Thu Jun 10 23:14:56 EDT 2010

On 6/10/2010 20:52, Blake Pfankuch wrote:
> http://mashable.com/2010/06/10/wordpress-com-goes-down-takes-thousands-of-blogs-with-it/
>
>  shows "all hands are on deck to restore service" however their
> twitter account shows "The vast majority of blogs are back up,
> bringing up the rest over the next few minutes after we verify
> them."

Interesting.

Really interesting in light of the recent NANOG discussion and the
number of operational uses of WordPress facilities that I think (but do
not have facts for) exist.

--
Somebody should have said:
A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting
the vote.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca