[outages] Salesforce Outage

Michael Moeller mwmoeller at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 11:01:13 EST 2010

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 9:56 AM, Jay R. Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:
> ----- "Big Wave Dave" <bigwavedave at gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://trust.salesforce.com/trust/status/
>>
>> At the top of the page they have some additional information.
>
> Added to the Outages.org Dashboard page of status page links; thanks.
>
> Oh, and I'm sure Ken Levine would be pleased to know he has a fan.  :-)
>
> Cheers,
> -- jra

Jay, Thanks for adding that to the dashboard page.  Unfortunately,
today trust.salesforce.com was down - as were the rest of their
services.

Did anyone else using Salesforce just experience a 35 minute outage?
Support is stating that the issue is now resolved.  However, it seems
like their infrastructure is suffering some major brain damage.

Best,
Mike