[outages] Qwest issues in Southern California?

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Tue Mar 16 18:16:46 EDT 2010

On 3/16/2010 17:05, Gary T. Giesen wrote:
> I know Verizon has a big copper bundle that was severed in Sante Fe
> Springs, and are in the process of pulling new cable with an ETA of
> 6pm EDT. It took out a couple of customer T1. I doubt it's related
> though.

They held a 4.4 earthquake out there his morning.

--
Democracy: Three wolves and a sheep voting on the dinner menu.
(A republic, using parliamentary law, protects the minority.)

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca

ICBM Targeting Information:  http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs