[outages] AT&T wireless outage in Southern California?

Dan Parsons dparsons at nyip.net
Thu Mar 25 16:33:16 EDT 2010

Is anyone experiencing an AT&T wireless outage in Southern California?
Possibly only with 3G phones. I am experiencing a complete lack of
usable service (though phone shows full signal strength) in one
particular neighborhood of San Diego. If I drive a few miles away, it
works fine. However when I called AT&T, they told me it was an issue
effecting all of Southern California, so I wanted to see if anyone
else was experiencing it.

The ticket number I was given for the whole socal issue is 13628506.

Dan