[outages] Outage: Google Calendar

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu May 6 13:40:21 EDT 2010

It's javascript =(

1:00 PM
The problem with Google Calendar should be resolved. We apologize for
the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and continued
support. Please rest assured that system reliability is a top priority
at Google, and we are making continuous improvements to make our
systems better.

12:28 PM
Our team is continuing to investigate this issue. We will provide an
update by May 6, 2010 1:28:00 PM UTC-4 with more information about
this problem. Thank you for your patience.

12:00 PM
Our team is continuing to investigate this issue. We will provide an
update by May 6, 2010 12:30:00 PM UTC-4 with more information about
this problem. Thank you for your patience.

11:30 AM
We're aware of a problem with Google Calendar affecting a majority of
users. The affected users are unable to access Google Calendar. We
will provide an update by May 6, 2010 12:00:00 PM UTC-4 detailing when
we expect to resolve the problem. Please note that this resolution
time is an estimate and may change.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill