[outages] [ADMIN] OUTAGES.ORG Survey: Your Participation Requested.

Daniel Staal DStaal at usa.net
Tue Nov 9 16:50:12 EST 2010

On Tue, November 9, 2010 12:56 pm, virendra rode wrote:
> Hi -
>
> For folks who haven't taken the survey please do so. So far we have
> about 1% that have responded.
>
> I would really appreciate your participation and help.
>
> For any further questions, please e-mail your inquiries to
> admin at outages.org.

>From looking at the survey, I'm not actually surprised...  The survey
appears to assume a certain type of organization, where the subscriber to
this list has a vision of the entire technical stance available to them.

I suspect there are more than a few people here who aren't in that type of
organization, or who only have a vision of part of their company's
technical stance, or who aren't allowed to talk about all of it without
higher-level approval.  I'm in more than one of those categories myself.

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.