[outages] Fiber cut?

Cornelius_Lewis at ahm.honda.com Cornelius_Lewis at ahm.honda.com
Wed Nov 10 18:56:52 EST 2010

I lost a circuit from Ohio to Chicago around 6:48 as well.

Neal Lewis

             Seth Mattinen
             <sethm at rollernet.
             us>                                                        To
             Sent by:                  outages at outages.org
             outages-bounces at o                                          cc
             utages.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [outages] Fiber cut?
             11/10/2010 02:59
             PM

On 11/10/2010 10:31, Matt Addison wrote:
>> Subject: [outages] Fiber cut?
>>
>> Is anyone aware of an outage in the Chicago area that might be
>> affecting Qwest traffic? Seemed to start around 9:45 eastern
>>

> I lost a circuit from Indianapolis to Chicago around 9:48, vendor
> confirms Qwest has a cut between Chicago and Portage, IN that they're
> still working on isolating.

I called Global Crossing for unrelated reasons and they had a
prerecorded message about issues in the midwest.

~Seth