[outages] Verizon issue with Google,Amazon

Steven Fischer sfischer1967 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 11:55:58 EDT 2010

seeing higher than normal packet loss and latency from our location in
Maryland - most of which appears to happen at the google handoff...

you can also check:

http://www.internetpulse.net/Main.aspx?Metric=TCP

which a contributor here forward to me...

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 11:08 AM, <tkacprzynski at spencerstuart.com> wrote:

>  Is anyone experiencing any issue using Verizon to google.com and amazon.
> com?
>
> Tom
>
>  This message is a private communication. It may contain information that
> is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
> do not read, copy or use it, and do not disclose it to others. Please
> notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and
> then delete it and any attachments from your system. Thank you.

To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his
glorious presence without fault and with great joy