[outages] Verizon Business OC-48 in Philly, S. New Jersey down

Jon Radel jradel at vantage.com
Fri Sep 3 20:52:51 EDT 2010

  Confirmed fiber cut of a OC-48, still dead, Philadelphia metro area,
and the current status report is:

"Michael(20:43:14): Your circuit is impacted by a cable cut. Technicians
are still at work. In the North Pit, they have excavating the damage and
they are prepping the cable for splicing. In the South Pit, they are
still excavating the damage."

No hint as to how much more was cut at the same time or ETR.  But I was
thanked for choosing Verizon.  :-)

--
Jon Radel