[outages] Major XO issues?

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Thu Sep 16 12:39:23 EDT 2010

XO supposedly leaked a bunch of routes (2nd hand info), had at least one internal routing loop between NYC & DC (1st hand info).  They had massive reachability problems across the USA (1st hand info).

They supposedly fixed the problem(s) starting at 12:14 EDT today, and reachability should return to normal (info from XO).  But we are still seeing at least some locations having issues at 12:38 EDT.

--
TTFN,
patrick