[outages] Surprised No Press Here - Playstation Down

david raistrick drais at icantclick.org
Thu Apr 21 18:25:19 EDT 2011

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011, Scott, Robert D. wrote:

> Sony PlayStation Network Down for a 'Day or Two'

Would not be the first time that these outages happened and were decided
to be not operationally relevent....

I checked some graphs (my department doesnt use it, but a lot of others
do), and sure enough everything PSN related started to drop off at 6am UTC
today.

A few weeks? ago they were under heavy attack from a hackers group causing
similar issues.   Those, too, were not reported here. ;-)

wii, xb360. and nonconsole graphs look good, though, so you have a
direction you can recommend for your customers. :-)

--
david raistrick        http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
drais at icantclick.org             http://www.expita.com/nomime.html