[outages] Fwd: Update - Hibernia Atlantic TT#31978 - Update 11

Kevin Blackham blackham at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 00:15:07 EDT 2011

I really do like the detail and frequency of updates they are sharing. Full disclosure from more networks would be a Good Thing.

Update 12: Digging completed, slack has been pulled in from both splice pits and cable is now being prepped ready for splicing. No ETTR as yet.

Update 13: Splicing is now complete; however your circuits are still at risk. No ETTR of completion yet. An update will be issued once Engineers have completed works and left site however your service should now be restored.