[outages] Level3 TFN's

Morgan Miskell morgan.miskell at caro.net
Mon Aug 1 13:55:13 EDT 2011

We just saw some oddities in CLT for a few minutes, but they seem to
have resolved.

On Mon, 2011-08-01 at 13:34 -0400, Michael R. Self wrote:
> Anybody else seeing Level3 inbound traffic (toll free) problems?
>

> I have about 40,000 TFN's that seem to be not working.
>

> Mike.

Morgan A. Miskell
CaroNet Data Centers
704-643-8330 x206
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient
you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any
unauthorized disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.