[outages] Level3 TFN's

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Mon Aug 1 15:09:10 EDT 2011

Wow. Something must have been up.

I noticed some issues with paths that normally take XO (Bay Area) ->
TWTC and XO (Bay Area) -> Qwest right around the same time. I don't
believe that we use Level3 for these paths, but we definitely took a
latency and path reliability hit.

Makes me wonder what the root cause here is.

Keeping on monitoring....

Cheers,
jof