[outages] Random Youtube 500, 502 errors

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Wed Aug 17 17:10:13 EDT 2011

Just dropping a note that I'm getting random 500 and 502 errors from
youtube (Blackfood Communications is my ISP, in Clinton, MT)  If
anyone from Google/Youtube wants to follow up I did capture a couple
of the (apparently base64 encoded) debug dumps on the 500 error pages
-- assuminj they actually mean anything.  I also got an Apache
internal server error saying to contact web at youtube.com -- which was
REALLY weird and made me wonder if my ISP was redirecting my traffic.

into trouble of all kinds."
-- Samuel Butler