[outages] Level 3 Packet Loss

Bower, Zeek Zeek_Bower at medco.com
Mon Dec 12 12:39:21 EST 2011

FYI

Zeek Bower
Medco Work @ Home Solutions Center
-----Original Message-----
From: outages-bounces at outages.org [mailto:outages-bounces at outages.org]
On Behalf Of Chris Burwell
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 12:35 PM
To: Outages Mailing List
Subject: [outages] Level 3 Packet Loss

More of an FYI:

We saw some of our VPN tunnels drop in addition to packet loss to
various other Internet sites around 11:45 AM ET.

We are told that Level 3 is having an issue with a router located in NY.

Based on that information the issue seems to be on-going, however our
ISP was able to route us around the issue.