[outages] FW: [Outage Alert] Outage Notification - Dec 18

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sun Dec 18 17:17:24 EST 2011

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Team Cymru Outreach [mailto:outreach at cymru.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 12:09 PM
To: Frank Bulk
Cc: dailyreports at alerts.cymru.com
Subject: [Outage Alert] Outage Notification - Dec 18

Valued Partner,
We are experiencing a network related outage which is directly
impacting our ability to process data and deliver services.  This may
potentially affect delivery of services for 12/19/2011.  We will send
additional details after the outage has been resolved and further
evaluation of the impact is completed.

Current ETA for resolution of the network outage is 6PM EST.

Team Cymru will notify you by email no later than 6PM EST with an update.

Thank you
Team Cymru

--
Team Cymru