[outages] Anyone seeing problems between XO and Comcast in Chicago

Mark Mayfield mark.mayfield at metro-inet.us
Thu Feb 24 15:58:29 EST 2011

I'm can't reach any of my Comcast VPN sites on my XO gig connection in Minneapolis.  All Comcast-bound traffic appears to be dropped at the Minneapolis core for me.  We called XO, and they acknowledged the problem, but have no cause, master ticket, or repair estimate as of 2:30 Central time.

Mark Mayfield
City of Roseville
Network Systems Engineer

2660 Civic Center Drive