[outages] ZoneEdit Issues

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Thu Jan 13 09:24:56 EST 2011

I'm not sure if I'm interpreting this page correctly, but it's possible that
some key DNS entries changed today:
http://dnshistory.org/browsedomains/zoneedit.com.

DNS reports also complains about "No NS A records at nameservers" at each of
their five NS records:
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport?domain=zoneedit.com&format=raw&loadr
esults=true&token=16a105ed77611ac826142a1b15f3501b

Frank