[outages] NetFlix Outage

Jeremy Chadwick outages at jdc.parodius.com
Sun Jul 17 19:06:27 EDT 2011

I'm not having any issues myself -- however, I cache my authentication
credentials in a cookie, so I'm not prompted for authentication when
visiting the site.  I imagine if I logged out / nuked the cookie then
tried to log in I'd see the failure.

| UNIX Systems Administrator                   Mountain View, CA, US |