[outages] AT&T Email - SMS Gateway Outage?

Todd Lyons tlyons at ivenue.com
Mon Jul 25 15:07:01 EDT 2011

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 11:49 AM, Jeff Rooney <jtrooney at nexdlevel.com> wrote:
> We saw the same outage with txt.att.net, but using page.att.net has been
> stable.

Have only ever used txt.att.net, didn't know about page.att.net.

>> On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 10:39 AM, Jason J. W. Williams
>> <williamsjj at digitar.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> We saw the same thing this morning in Boise. Alerts sent around 7am MT
>>> weren't delivered until 9am MT.

Same here in L.A.  We had a backup system that hiccup'd this morning
so I brought it down manually to do some work on it.  I brought it
back up and a warning page saying that it had recovered hit my phone
at 7:15 AM PDT, but the initial page (from 2 hours earlier) saying
that it was down didn't show up until 8:00 AM PDT.  I will test and
see if the page.att.net funnel has a different level of service.

...Todd
--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the