[outages] The Monthly Discussion :-)

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Jul 26 21:02:52 EDT 2011

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Gert Doering" <gert at greenie.muc.de>

> > Many of us forward this list traffic to our phones and appreciate
> > keeping messages to a minimum.
>
> Is it already time for the monthly discussion?

Yes.  :-)

REMINDER: when responding to messages posted to outages@, please try to keep
your replies limited to "Yes, I'm seeing that too", "No, working fine here",
and other things similarly suitable to being sent to 10,000 cellphones.

If you need to expand, move the thread to outages-discussion@ (which, I
understand, is easier with some mailers than others; Zimbra won't let
me put in a reply-to header manually at all, so I feel your pain).

Thank you; this was a recording.

Cheers,
-- jra