[outages] BBC sites

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Thu Jun 2 08:27:29 EDT 2011

On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 02:08:09 PDT, "andrew.wallace" said:

> I would like to inquire, I'm having problems accessing BBC sites today.

C'mon Andrew, you say you've been in this business a decade, you should know
better than that.  Which sites specifically?  Do you have an example URL? Is
the site totally unreachable, or are there latency or packet loss issues, or
other problems?  Any error messages?  What software/protocol(s) were involved -
was this an IE-only problem, or was it FTP or streaming video or other?   Any
ping or traceroute results that demonstrate the issue?