[outages] Global Crossing in Los Angeles

Robin Pimentel robin.pimentel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 15:08:31 EDT 2011

GX had issues in Ashburn yesterday as well.
On Jun 15, 2011 11:53 AM, "Jeremy Charles" <JCharles at epic.com> wrote:
> We use InterNAP as one of our upstreams and they sent us a notice saying
that they've shut down their Global Crossing BGP session for the second time
in 24 hours. The first time they said they were seeing severe packet loss
through Global Crossing. This morning they said the BGP session was
flapping.

Behalf Of Andrew Matthews
> Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 12:54 PM
> To: outages at outages.org
> Subject: [outages] Global Crossing in Los Angeles
>
> Did anyone notice they took a dive? I'm having issues routing anywhere
through their network.