[outages] Dreamhost outage?

Dan York dyork at voxeo.com
Mon Mar 14 11:37:13 EDT 2011

Folks,

Anyone aware of what's going on with Dreamhost?  There is apparently an outage there but no updates on their Twitter feed or other status site.  Can't get to http://www.dreamhost.com/ from where I'm at on the network.

I ask because the CrisisCommons wiki on the Japan Quake is hosted there and volunteers can't access it:
http://wik​i.crisisco​mmons.org/​wiki/Honsh​u_Quake

(And per Twitter, it seems that Dreamhost sites are unavailable from much of the Internet.)

Dan

--
Dan York, Director of Conversations
Voxeo Corporation   http://www.voxeo.com  dyork at voxeo.com
Phone: +1-407-455-5859    Skype: danyork

Join the Voxeo conversation:
Blogs: http://blogs.voxeo.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/voxeo  http://twitter.com/danyork
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/voxeo