[outages] Dreamhost outage?

Andrew Partan post-outages at partan.com
Mon Mar 14 12:26:23 EDT 2011

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 11:37:13AM -0400, Dan York wrote:
> Anyone aware of what's going on with Dreamhost?

See http://www.dreamhoststatus.com/

That server seems overloaded, but when it responds, its last update
(2 hrs ago) says:

	Update 7:11 am: We are currently operating on half of a
	core, so partial connectivity has been restored. We are
	working to resolve an issue with one of the cisco core
	supervisors not maintaining it's configuration. Systems
	that are affected by this are our servers located at our
	downtown Los Angels, CA location (including the panel)-
	servers at our LAX data center are not affected by this
	outage.

TZ=PST

	--asp