[outages] suddenlink and Global Crossing

Ray Sanders ray.sanders at villagevoicemedia.com
Tue Mar 15 17:34:04 EDT 2011

Victor,

Thank you for the info. I'm assuming you are in the SF Bay area?
I ask because we have a site in SF that is pretty much on dial-up speeds
with anything that has to hop routes involving Global Crossing.

On 3/15/2011 2:17 PM, Kane, Victor wrote:

> Global Crossing stopped passing ESP packets from Sudden Link customers
> last Thursday night. Sudden Link realized they have an issue
>
> on hand about 26 hours ago after many customers called with VPN
> problems. Still no resolution...
>
> *Victor Kane
> Velocity Futures, LLC
>
> *

-"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future."
-Niels Bohr
--
Ray Sanders
Linux Administrator