[outages] Reliance GlobalCom (Philadelphia)

Chris Burwell cburwell at gmail.com
Thu May 19 23:05:35 EDT 2011

Reliance master ticket number is 106666. At least 4 customers are
impacted by this issue.

I was on hold for 15 minutes and finally get a NOC engineer on the
line 30 seconds after connectivity is resotred. Then I am told they
will have to Investigate since they are not seeing any issues at this
time.

- Chris