[outages] list slow

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Mon Nov 7 15:54:33 EST 2011

Some of you may have noticed that the list was slow today.  This has been corrected, but was a result of some broken mailman configuration.  I recently updated the software and my speed patches were not properly applied.  This has been corrected.

Sorry about this.  It impacted all lists hosted here.

We are also upgrading the hardware in the next month or so, hopefully that also helps with the troubles.  It will certainly help me as I can finally get upgraded to an OS that supports most modern hardware.

Thanks,

- Jared