[outages] Anyone seeing major IP problems right now?

david raistrick drais at icantclick.org
Fri Nov 18 15:49:36 EST 2011

I've been seeing heavy loss from the US to London for the past few hours
(IAD and Orlando sources and destinations).  tinet.net and telia are where
we're seeing it drop, but ymmv of course.

--
david raistrick        http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
drais at icantclick.org             http://www.expita.com/nomime.html