[outages] this list/host work in the coming week

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Fri Nov 18 16:13:28 EST 2011

I am working on upgrading the hardware of the host that hosts this list.  I believe I have a comprehensive list of tasks that run on this host that I will be using to migrate the services, but wanted to warn people that the host will be undergoing work in the coming week.

This is not only a hardware but an OS change as well, so a fairly large project to undertake.

If you have questions, please direct them off-list.  This should be a nice upgrade in performance across the board.

- Jared