[outages] HE tunnelbroker.net down?

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Mon Oct 3 18:55:22 EDT 2011

On Oct 3, 2011, at 6:38 PM, Chris Stone wrote:

> Saw my IP6 tunnel to tunnelbroker.net drop. Their web site also appears down and downforeveryoneorjustme.com concurs.
>
> Anyone heard anything?

HE's entire network is intermittently down.  They claim it is a DoS:
	<https://twitter.com/#!/henet/status/120951537974513665>

It is not the first time this week.

Mike & the team are good engineers, they'll do what they can to bring it backup quickly.

There are lots of other rumors floating around, but I think you should wait for official word.  HE is not a telco, they will tell you what happened.

--
TTFN,
patrick