[outages] Steve Jobs, Apple founder, dies

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Wed Oct 5 20:44:15 EDT 2011

Any further comments will result in being banned from lists here. You may direct feedback to me personally or there is an @apple email address to send thoughts to. Please visit their website for that information.

If it goes down, or twitter breaks too that is on topic for technical purposes.

Please don't make me ban people or turn on moderation, it makes work for me and takes away from my family time.

Jared Mauch