[outages] Grasshopper Outage

Ivan Kovacevic ivank at rogers.com
Sat Oct 8 08:33:02 EDT 2011

Too bad. they've been having a lot of problems.

Grasshopper is experiencing a service interruption that impacts your account. As a result of a database issue that occurred during a
normal maintenance procedure, all phone and web services are currently down.

The issues started at approximately 4 am (EDT). We're trying to fix this as quickly as possible, but don't have an estimate for how
much longer this will last at this time. We'll be posting regular updates to this status

page:

https://support.grasshopper.com/index.php?_m=news <https://support.grasshopper.com/index.php?_m=news&_a=viewnews&newsid=78>
&_a=viewnews&newsid=78

Regards,