[outages] Anyone seeing Sprint problems?

Jeremy Charles JCharles at epic.com
Fri Aug 17 15:18:49 EDT 2012

Has anyone noticed any problems with Sprint circuits this afternoon?

We have four T1s that run from our site in Verona, WI to the Claranet POP in New York.  The alarm lights have been on here in Verona for all four T1s for most of the last couple hours.

(The last mile is a SONET ring provided by our ILEC, TDS Telecom.  I understand it's entirely possible that the problem could be at our ILEC or the cross connect between Sprint and the ILEC, but I wouldn't expect many on this list to see the problem if it is within our ILEC.  ;-)  )

===
Jeremy Charles, jcharles at epic.com
Epic's Computer and Technology Services Division

Phone:  608-271-9000, Fax 608-271-7237