[outages] Cogent outage ???

Mitch mitpatterson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 12:22:05 EST 2012

Most recent post on their status page( http://status.cogentco.com/)

*Network Status Description*

Welcome to the Cogent Communications status page. Customers located in the
New York City area may be experiencing an outage. This is currently being
investigated by the Cogent NOC. There is no Estimated time to repair. The
master case is HD5267626.

For customers hosted and provisioned through our New York hosting center at
33 Whitehall: Power is being supplied by generator and there is No
Estimated Time of Repair for commercial power to be restored to the
building. We will update our Network status page if there is any change.