[outages] Cogent outage ???

Avleen Vig avleen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 12:33:45 EST 2012

We had problems reaching addresses while going through
te0-1-0-5.ccr22.atl01.atlas.cogentco.com about 10-20 minutes ago.
I had a traceroute but I closed it :-) This is all the information I have today.
It could have been congestion related (one of my network engineers
explained this to me ;) rather than an equipment issue.

The issue for us seems to have resolved itself and everything is back to normal.