[outages] Gmail down (502 error)

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Mon Dec 10 13:24:57 EST 2012

They say it's all good now:

Time

Description

12/10/12 12:10 PM

The problem with Google Mail should be resolved. We apologize for the
inconvenience and thank you for your patience and continued support. Please
rest assured that system reliability is a top priority at Google, and we are
making continuous improvements to make our systems better.

12/10/12 11:30 AM

We're investigating reports of an issue with Google Mail. We will provide
more information shortly.

Frank

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:44 PM, Eric Stratton <ericstratton1979 at gmail.com>