[outages] RCN in Chicago

Al Iverson aiverson at spamresource.com
Mon Dec 17 00:13:40 EST 2012

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 9:46 PM, Richard Golodner
<rgolodner at infratection.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2012-12-16 at 20:41 -0600, Al Iverson wrote:
>> Anyone else experiencing connectivity issues with RCN residential
>> internet in Chicago?
>
>         No, everything good here in downtown. Watching FFL via RCN. Can you
> post a traceroute?

My router's offline at the moment so I can't paste one; when I ran it
before it was dying just up from my router. Looks like our building is
down; was wondering if it was building, neighborhood, or city level.
>From others who kindly responded off list, it is clearly either
building or neighborhood level at this point.

Regards,
Al Iverson