[outages] REMINDER: Holidays

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Dec 24 11:59:41 EST 2012

It's the holiday season again, that time of year when we find out which
mailing list participants' mailers ignore the dictum that you should never
send vacation-outage notifications in response to a mailing list message.

:-)

Happy Chriskwanzukkah, Merry Festivus and a Cool Yule to everyone on the list;
here's to an even lower traffic 2013.  Now that we know there's going to be
a 2013.

Cheers,
-- jra