[outages] www.ups.com apparently down

Chris Owen owenc at hubris.net
Wed Feb 15 12:38:35 EST 2012

On Feb 15, 2012, at 11:35 AM, Andy Ringsmuth wrote:

> Anyone else seeing this?  downforeveryoneorjustme.com reports it down as well.  I can get it to try/partially load (from Lincoln, Neb. via Unite Private Networks fiber) but it doesn't complete.

I think it layer 7 issue.    Before it went completely south it was throwing exceptions when looking up a tracking number.

Chris

Chris Owen         - Garden City (620) 275-1900 -  Lottery (noun):
President          - Wichita     (316) 858-3000 -    A stupidity tax
Hubris Communications Inc      www.hubris.net