[outages] www.ups.com apparently down

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Wed Feb 15 12:46:01 EST 2012

Once upon a time, Andy Ringsmuth <andyring at inebraska.com> said:
> Anyone else seeing this?  downforeveryoneorjustme.com reports it down as well.  I can get it to try/partially load (from Lincoln, Neb. via Unite Private Networks fiber) but it doesn't complete.

Made the local news blog here several hours ago.  It ends with "UPS,
based in Atlanta, expects the disruption to be cleared up soon."  I
don't know what their definition of "soon" is though (overnight
express?).

http://blog.al.com/huntsville-times-business/2012/02/ups_reporting_widespread_techn.html

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>