[outages] www.ups.com apparently down

Jeremy Chadwick outages at jdc.parodius.com
Wed Feb 15 18:47:33 EST 2012

Again -- can't provide any details, but there are indications that yes,
some pieces of infrastructure are still not working correctly.  UPS is
still actively engaged in solving all of this.  Sorry folks, wish I
could provide more, but can't.

--
| Jeremy Chadwick                              jdc at parodius.com |
| Parodius Networking                     http://www.parodius.com/ |