[outages] BBC News

Simon Lockhart simon at slimey.org
Wed Jan 25 08:54:57 EST 2012

On Wed Jan 25, 2012 at 05:50:32AM -0800, andrew.wallace wrote:
> Unreachable at the current time.

The TV Channel or the website? Both are working for me :)

How about some more information, rather than just trying to be the first to
announce it. What's your IP (or you upstream, or whatever you're happy to
share). What errors do you get? Does traceroute give you anything useful to
work from?

Sounds a bit like the out-of-hours escalation I got from our service desk this
morning - "Customer X is reporting that their Internet is down".

Simon